Sunday, March 4, 2012

Greetings!

Hello out there in Internet land! 

Melissa is my name and food trucks are my game!


Ok that was really lame but you try coming up with something clever at 2am when your insomnia is in overdrive. 


ANYWAYS....


Food Trucks have a bad reputation in this country. Roach coach, grease trucks & barf buggies don't exactly entice your appetite. Over the last few years food trucks have been elevated to gourmet status. All over the country food trucks have been turning out fusion tacos, homemade ice cream, gourmet burgers, hot dogs and even crepes! 


My mission, should I choose to accept it (which I already did because I'm writing this blog), is to sample all of the gourmet Houston food trucks. 


I love everything about the concept of a food truck. Food trucks aren't allowed to be mediocre.  You know you have amazing food when people follow you on Twitter & Facebook just to find out where you are and then drive to you! Only loyal customers who are crazy about the food do this. 


I may not be a professional food critic or a journalist but I do love food. I hope you enjoy my blog and follow me on my food truck foodie journey. 


-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. It really requires the right breads to carry a food like this together. With all the toppings--cucumbers, pickled daikon and green beans, jalapenos, and cilantro--a smoother breads would drop apart.

    Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Review

    ReplyDelete