Friday, April 6, 2012

Taking a break

Hello my food truck foodies! 


I've been quiet on the blog posts this past week but I'm going to fully explain why.  I am taking a break from reviewing food trucks. I haven't been feeling well for a few weeks and my doctor has put me on a strict diet. I wasn't even suppose to review The Stick It Truck but I couldn't resist one last review. I hope my doctor doesn't read this. Anyways, I have been given a list of food not to eat. 


NO:

  • Tomatoes
  • Garlic
  • Onion
  • Chocolate
  • Citrus
  • Spicy food
  • Fatty food
  • Acidic food
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Soda
Basically I can't eat anything good LOL. I have no idea what I'm going to do without garlic. How is food suppose to taste good? 

Anyways, I hope to be back to reviewing in a few weeks. I'll still going to be tweeting and supporting my food trucks anyway I can. I'm sorry for having to take a break and I hope to visit more food trucks soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment